Please allow THREE full working days for repeat prescriptions to be processed. This does not include weekends and bank holidays.
Repeat prescriptions can be requested in the following ways:
- By hand - drop your computerised repeat slip in at reception with the required items clearly marked.
- By post - write to us (or send the slip) and include a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- By email - to email@example.com
- Online - follow the links below
Order Prescriptions Online
- If you wish to use the secure Patient Access service (you must have login details available from reception) then click here
Click here to view instructions on how to register for the service (for initial registration or re-registration). Please note that you need to collect a online appointment registration letter from the surgery in-person or this could be emailed to you provided that you have signed up with your email address at the time of your initial registration. Please bring photographic ID with you. If you don't have photographic ID, the admin staff will ask you 3 security questions relating to your medical records in order to verify they are giving the document to the right person.
Using Patient Access Service you can check your medication and ordering repeat medication. Once requested you can track progress of your request and simply collect your prescription from the practice or chemist.
Please nominate a pharmacy of your choice as it is much easier and quicker for the doctors to send your prescription electronically. Should you not be in London, the GP will be able to send your prescription anywhere in England as long as you have nominated a pharmacy close to where you will be staying temporarily.
- If you wish to use a simple online form (no registration required) then click here
Telephone requests will only be accepted from housebound patients.
If you have mislaid your repeat slip there are forms available at reception.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow THREE full working days for repeat prescriptions to be processed.
This does not include weekends and bank holidays.